Saint Gregory's School Affordability
Saint Gregory's School believes economic diversity enriches the educational opportunity for all families and participation of a wide range of families is critical to the health of the school. Because the school is determined to make a Saint Gregory's School education accessible to families from a wide range of economic backgrounds, the school charges a standard range of tuitions based on family need.
Nursery: $4,540- $11,355
Preschool: $4,940- $12,350
Kindergarten-Fourth Grade $5,500-$13,765
Fifth-Eight Grade $5,745-$14,365
Nursery and Preschool $350
Every family is expected to contribute to the cost of tuition and fees, thereby supporting the community to the extent family circumstances permit. We are committed to work with families to Among our families are those who can afford tuition at the top of the index and whose philanthropic generosity provides a vital component of annual operating expenses. There are also families who manage to pay tuition at the highest level only by making substantial sacrifice, those who are able to afford only minimal tuition, and those across the spectrum in between.
Read about Index Tuition in the New York Times. (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/22/your-money/at-pr...)
To help us objectively assess what a family is able to contribute to education expenses, Saint Gregory's School uses FACTS as a trusted third party. FACTS is an independent, third party company that conducts financial analysis to determine your family’s financial need. Saint Gregory's School receives a confidential report outlining your financial situation based on the information obtained in your application and supporting tax documents.
The report is used as the baseline for our Indexed Tuition determinations and also takes into consideration our school's policies and the resources available for returning students as well as applicant families.
Notification of tuition determinations will be released on the same schedule as admission decision letters. Although decisions about admission and indexed tuition are made at the same time, the two processes are separate. All financial information you provide will be held in strict confidence.
We appreciate your interest in Saint Gregory's School and Indexed Tuition.
Please contact Admissions (518) 785-6621, if you have any questions about Indexed Tuition.
INDEXED TUITION APPLICATION PROCEDURE
The Indexed Tuition process is administered by FACTS. The application should be submitted on the secured site www.factsmgt.com
Paper copies of the application forms are also available from FACTS. Please call them at 866-441-4637 to receive these. After applying, please mail the required forms—recent paystubs, tax returns, and W-2 statements—to FACTS (or fax to FACTS at 402-466-1136). Please note that FACTS charges a processing fee of $41 that must be included with your application and forms
TUITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A non-refundable tuition deposit is due at the time of enrollment. The tuition deposit is $500 for all students and will be credited towards the student’s 2017-18 tuition according to the payment option chosen in the enrollment confirmation form.
2. Upon submitting the enrollment form, the tuition deposit is not refundable and the person submitting the form assumes financial responsibility for the full tuition and fees for the entire school year. No portion of tuition, paid or outstanding, will be returned or canceled except under certain circumstances.
3. Students and parents agree to adhere to all of the rules and expectations set forth by Saint Gregory's School.
4. It is understood that enrollment is contingent upon successful completion of the current grade and receipt of end-of-the-year evaluation.
5. A student will not be permitted to re-enter or continue in school if any sums for his/her tuition or other charges are in arrears.
6. Saint Gregory's School reserves the right to dismiss a student when the Headmaster of Saint Gregory's School, in his sole discretion, judges it to be necessary for the well being of the student or School. In such an event, the person(s) assuming financial obligation continues to be financially responsible for the entire school year’s tuition.
|Nursery||$4,540 - $11,355|