Saint Gregory’s School provides a rigorous academic program and enrolls students of all religions and races. The admissions process is designed to ensure the right match between the School and the student. The Head of School and Director of Admissions establish a close working relationship with parents.
- Contact Us – Please call (518) 785-6621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Initial Visit & School Tour – Prospective families are strongly encouraged to tour the School while classes are in session. Tours are conducted by the Head of School and finish with a meeting to discuss the student’s educational future. Open Houses are scheduled regularly throughout the school year, yet families may request a personal tour at their convenience. To arrange a tour, please contact our Headmaster Alan K. Barr at (518) 785-6621.
- Application – Click applicationform2017 for the Application Form. There is a $25 application fee required.
- Student Visit & Evaluation – Once the application form is received, the School will call and schedule an appointment for the applicant to visit the classroom and be evaluated by the faculty. It is recommended that students in Nursery through Pre-Kindergarten visit for one hour. Students in grades K through 8 should visit for the entire day. During this time teachers assess the students’ readiness for the curriculum and make a recommendation to the Head of School.
- Supporting Documents – Saint Gregory’s requires records from the student’s current school prior to acceptance. These records include academic records, standardized test scores, attendance records, health records and educational evaluations where appropriate. Teacher recommendations are encouraged.
- Acceptance – The Head of School will make the final admissions decision in consultation with faculty. Parents will be notified by the Headmaster within one week of their visit.
- Enrollment – Parents of accepted students will be sent an enrollment contract in the mail. Upon acceptance, a tuition deposit of $500 must be submitted promptly. .
How is Tuition affordable for families?
Parents interested in applying for Indexed Tuition, which is based on a family’s current budget, should contact the School. We work very hard to ensure that a Saint Gregory’s education fits in each family’s budget budget. All inquiries and distributions are completely confidential. Indexed Tuition information is available through the admissions office. Please call (518) 785-6621 or email us at email@example.com